From Old English ān.
- Form of a (all article senses).
- Used before a vowel sound.
- (now quite rare) Used before /h/ in an unstressed syllable.
- (nonstandard) Used before /h/ in a stressed syllable.
- (nonstandard, Britain, West Country) a, used before consonants.
- (nonstandard, Britain, West Country) one
From Middle English an.
- (archaic) If
- (archaic) So long as.
- (archaic) As if; as though.
Borrowed from Georgian ან (an).
an (plural ans)
- The first letter of the Georgian alphabet, ა (Mkhedruli), Ⴀ (Asomtavruli) or ⴀ (Nuskhuri).
From the Old English an, on (preposition).
- In each; to or for each; per.
Try searching for words with the letters AN, words with the phrase AN, words starting with the letters AN, or words ending in the letters AN.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
QNRUF, AFRHO, XQZXRCGO, GUMLNA, ELM, FNAZBM,