From Hawaiian ʻaʻā.
- (volcanology) A form of lava flow associated with Hawaiian-type volcanoes, consisting of basaltic rock, usually dark-colored with a jagged and loose, clinkery surface. Compare pahoehoe. [From 19 c.]
- Initialism of acetic acid.
- Initialism of acting age.
- (medicine) Initialism of alveolar-arterial.
- Initialism of aminoacetone.
- Initialism of amino acid.
- Initialism of approximate absolute.
- Initialism of arachidonic acid.
- Initialism of armature accelerator.
- Initialism of ascending aorta.
- Initialism of atomic absorption.
- Initialism of author's alteration.
- Initialism of average audience.
aa (not comparable)
- Initialism of arctic-alpine.
- Initialism of always afloat.
aa pl (plural only)
- Abbreviation of adjectives.
- Abbreviation of arteries.
- Abbreviation of ana (“of each, equal parts”).
Try searching for words with the letters AA, words with the phrase AA, words starting with the letters AA, or words ending in the letters AA.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
SJLAUV, RXSHU, YMZOGW, DYF, MSORYFJ, KDRGHPA,