From the verb act.
acting (not comparable)
- Temporarily assuming the duties or authority of another person when they are unable to do their job.
- present participle of act
acting (plural actings)
- An intended action or deed.
- (drama) The occupation of an actor.
- (law) The deeds or actions of parties are called actings to avoid confusion with the legal senses of deeds and actions.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
GAFCQX, RYB, CBPAP, SUSV, ECALZB, BCLKKHJU,