op (plural ops)
- (informal) An operation.
- (informal) An amateur radio operator.
- (Internet) An operator on IRC, who can moderate the chat channel, ban users, etc.
- (chiefly attributive) Op art; a style of abstract art.
op (third-person singular simple present ops, present participle opping, simple past and past participle opped)
- (transitive, Internet) To promote (an IRC user) to an operator.
- (Internet slang) Alternative letter-case form of OP (“original post, original poster”)
Try searching for words with the letters OP, words with the phrase OP, words starting with the letters OP, or words ending in the letters OP.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
KNO, GGFAERX, SGBO, FJMU, KRTI, BZNWWE,