zap (plural zaps)
- (colloquial) A sound made by a sudden release of electricity or some similar energy.
- (colloquial) An electric shock.
- A raucous public demonstration designed to embarrass a public figure or celebrity as a form of political activism.
zap (third-person singular simple present zaps, present participle zapping, simple past and past participle zapped)
- To make a zapping sound.
- To use a remote control to repeatedly change channels on a television.
- To strike (something or someone) with electricity or energy, as by shooting.
- (US, military, slang, transitive) To kill; to eliminate.
- To damage (especially electronics) with electrostatic discharge.
- To heat (something) in a microwave oven.
- To delete or discard (electronic media).
- To further energize or charge (magnetic material).
- Representing the sound or action of a zap.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
COFAZG, QPLI, QXQHGTQO, WSIFZ, AYCEWP, XXFA,