Attested since the 16th century, of Scottish origin.
- An indication of excitement, surprise, astonishment, or pleasure.
- An expression of amazement, awe, or admiration.
- Used sarcastically to express disapproval of something.
wow (third-person singular simple present wows, present participle wowing, simple past and past participle wowed)
- (informal) To amaze or awe.
wow (plural wows)
- (informal) An exceptionally surprising or unbelievable fact.
- (audio) A relatively slow form of flutter (pitch variation) which can affect both gramophone records and tape recorders.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
XHGFJQBI, XIBMX, YWIWRR, YBBZGX, ABW, EQIB,