Shortening of periwig, itself an alteration of French perruque.
wig (plural wigs)
- A head of real or synthetic hair worn on the head to disguise baldness, for cultural or religious reasons, for fashion, or by actors to help them better resemble the character they are portraying.
- (dated, among fishermen) An old seal.
wig (third-person singular simple present wigs, present participle wigging, simple past and past participle wigged)
- To put on a wig; to provide with a wig (especially of an actor etc.).
- (colloquial) To upbraid, reprimand.
- (colloquial, slang) To become extremely emotional or excitable; to lose control of one's emotions.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
BMU, KNUTRNM, SUXZ, WKIVBS, ZWIH, VEUAL,