Borrowed from French suite. See also the doublet suit.
suite (plural suites)
- A retinue or company of attendants, as of a distinguished personage
- A connected series or succession of objects; a number of things used or classed together
- A group of connected rooms, usually separable from other rooms by means of access.
- (music) A musical form, popular before the time of the sonata, consisting of a string or series of pieces all in the same key, mostly in various dance rhythms, with sometimes an elaborate prelude.
- (music) An excerpt of instrumental music from a larger work that contains other elements besides the music; for example, the Nutcracker Suite is the music (but not the dancing) from the ballet The Nutcracker, and the Carmen Suite is the instrumental music (but not the singing and dancing) from the opera Carmen.
- (computing) A group of related computer programs distributed together.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
SQDDWNFE, TUHBN, VVZYS, SFWRAS, FNSY, AQOMIIG,