- present participle of seat
seating (countable and uncountable, plural seatings)
- (gerund) The act of one that seats.
- (uncountable) The provision of chairs or other places for people to sit.
- (countable) A period of time in which people are allowed into a performance, a meal, etc., to be seated.
- Material for making seats.
- (obsolete) Haircloth.
- (mechanics) Collectively, the various fitted supports of the parts of a structure or of a machine; a housing in which a component is seated.
- (shipbuilding) That part of the floor which rests on the keel.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
MTCXE, BZIYB, YCQUMAO, VOJE, VXKGPO, LLZFXU,