quiescent + -ence, or borrowed from Latin quiescentia, from quiescens, present participle of quiesco, from quies.
quiescence (countable and uncountable, plural quiescences)
- The state of being quiescent; dormancy.
- Being at rest, quiet, still, inactive or motionless.
- The action of bringing something to rest or making it quiescent; the action of coming to rest or to a quiescent state.
- (microbiology) The period when a cell is in a term of no growth and no division.
- (entomology) In insects, a temporary slowing down of metabolism and development in response to adverse environmental conditions, which, unlike diapause, does not involve physiological changes.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
YEAYN, OCBUL, FVNI, ODMRAGF, KUVBVSX, GWJZTBRI,