From the Latin quaternārius (“containing or consisting of four”), from quaternī (“four each”, “four at a time”) + -ārius (whence the English suffix -ary); compare the French quaternaire.
quaternary (not comparable)
- Of fourth rank or order
- Of a mathematical expression containing e.g. x
- Relating to or in number base four
- (organic chemistry) quaternary ammonium
quaternary (plural quaternaries)
- (chemistry) A quaternary compound.
- (geology) The Quaternary period or the system of deposits laid down during it.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
LOIIX, LUM, BMOKFNX, BDVSI, WOHOZ, GBWO,