Unknown, but probably originally Mog + -y, a Scots or Northern English variant of maggie (“girl”), from Maggie, a diminutive of Margaret and Margery. First attested in reference to mongrel cats in Cockney.
moggy (plural moggies)
- (Scotland and Northern England regional, obsolete) Synonym of girl: a female child or young woman.
- (Midlands and Northern England regional, derogatory, rare) Synonym of slattern: an unkempt or badly-dressed woman.
- (Midlands and Northern England regional, rare) Synonym of scarecrow.
- (Midlands regional, rare) Synonym of calf.
- (Britain) A domestic cat, especially (depreciative or derogatory) a non-pedigree or unremarkable cat.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
BDLGO, UVTAK, OHHYS, JON, GTJSQLKA, VQMIBUU,