main + stream
mainstream (comparative more mainstream, superlative most mainstream)
- Used or accepted broadly rather than by small portions of a population or market.
mainstream (plural mainstreams)
- The principal current in a flow, such as a river or flow of air
- (usually with the) That which is common; the norm.
mainstream (third-person singular simple present mainstreams, present participle mainstreaming, simple past and past participle mainstreamed)
- (transitive) To popularize, to normalize, to render mainstream.
- (intransitive) To become mainstream.
- (transitive, education) To educate (a disabled student) together with non-disabled students.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
TMI, DLJWVFLE, RSLU, KGZOCFH, QPZO, QFLIJ,