From Middle English lilten, lulten.
lilt (third-person singular simple present lilts, present participle lilting, simple past and past participle lilted)
- To do something rhythmically, with animation and quickness, usually of music.
- To sing cheerfully, especially in Gaelic.
- To utter with spirit, animation, or gaiety; to sing with spirit and liveliness.
lilt (plural lilts)
- Animated, brisk motion; spirited rhythm; sprightliness.
- A lively song or dance; a cheerful tune.
- A cheerful or melodious accent when speaking.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
KHCO, LXIGP, PFNXEU, JWAL, WCTE, WUJMX,