jab (plural jabs)
- A quick stab or blow; a poking or thrusting motion.
- (boxing) A short straight punch.
- (Britain) A medical injection.
- (Britain) A vaccination, whether or not delivered via conventional injection.
- (US, figuratively) A verbal annoyance.
jab (third-person singular simple present jabs, present participle jabbing, simple past and past participle jabbed)
- To poke or thrust abruptly, or to make such a motion.
- To deliver a quick punch.
- (slang, Britain) To give someone an injection
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
VGJCZRNO, LPCTUG, MLXY, YKCZCPD, NMJTIOD, BHOR,