From Old English intō, equivalent to in + to.
- Going inside (of).
- Going to a geographic region.
- Against, especially with force or violence.
- Producing, becoming; indicates transition into another form or substance.
- After the start of.
- (colloquial) Interested in or attracted to.
- (mathematics) Taking distinct arguments to distinct values.
- (Britain, archaic, India, mathematics) Expressing the operation of multiplication.
- (mathematics) Expressing the operation of division, with the denominator given first. Usually with "goes".
- Investigating the subject (of).
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
FZLDY, NGA, JJUEHO, QEYO, RJUUYT, CQLBMUP,