From French industriel
industrial (comparative more industrial, superlative most industrial)
- Of or relating to industry, notably manufacturing.
- Produced by such industry.
- Used by such industry.
- Suitable for use in such industry; industrial-grade.
- Massive in scale or quantity.
- Employed as manpower by such industry.
- (of a society or country) Having many industries; industrialized.
- (music) Belonging or pertaining to the genre of industrial music.
industrial (countable and uncountable, plural industrials)
- (dated, 19th-mid 20th century) An employee in industry.
- (business) An enterprise producing tangible goods or providing certain services to industrial companies.
- (finance) A bond or stock issued by such a company.
- (film) A film made for use within an industry, not for a movie-going audience.
- (informal, uncountable) Industrial music.
- (informal) An industrial piercing.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
QXPA, SEPDO, IELYMQ, IKH, QMMJFE, EYTX,