From his honor.
hizzoner (plural hizzoners)
- (informal, often humorous) Any mayor
- 1996, Rachel C. Edwards, Hizzoner: A Day in the Life of a Village Mayor, Flats Publishing Company.
- 1998, Stuart Woods, Swimming to Catalina, HarperCollins, page 103,
- 2001, Gene Roberts, et al., eds., Leaving Readers Behind: The Age of Corporate Newspapering, The University of Arkansas Press, page 7,
- 2007 August 5, Kirsten Danis, "Hizzoner will honor jury-duty obligation", New York Daily News,
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
GVVVXEC, DGYRJQL, KKOBA, VIURSIL, LKATA, GGMITT,