American English (first recorded reference is to speech of a Kansas Indian), originally to attract attention, probably a variant of Middle English hy, hey (circa 1475) also an exclamation to call attention.
- A friendly, informal, casual greeting said when meeting someone.
- An exclamation to call attention.
- (dated) Expressing wonder or derision.
hi (plural his)
- The word "hi" used as a greeting.
- Informal spelling of high, often hyphenated.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
BOVDZNZ, YUSCBH, AEK, VVXFQY, WRAAI, JJUHB,