From Hebrew הַלְלוּיָהּ (“Praise Yah”).
- An exclamation used in songs of praise or thanksgiving to God.
- A general expression of gratitude or adoration.
hallelujah (plural hallelujahs)
- A shout of “Hallelujah”.
- A song of praise to God; a musical composition based on the word "Hallelujah".
- (in the plural) General praise.
hallelujah (third-person singular simple present hallelujahs, present participle hallelujahing, simple past and past participle hallelujahed)
- (intransitive) To cry "hallelujah" in praise.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
IVFV, RZSFRMU, XNBE, TIIUUSM, KJIT, KPDWKME,