fizz (countable and uncountable, plural fizzes)
- An emission of a rapid stream of bubbles.
- The sound of such an emission.
- A carbonated beverage, especially champagne.
fizz (third-person singular simple present fizzes, present participle fizzing, simple past and past participle fizzed)
- (intransitive) To emit bubbles.
- (intransitive) To make a rapid hissing or bubbling sound.
- (intransitive) To shoot or project something moving at great velocity.
- To travel at a great velocity, producing a sound caused by the speed.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
PHBCKY, OWGCGR, KAZWYX, ZKKDO, TKQHYP, NJVJDME,