expend + -able
expendable (comparative more expendable, superlative most expendable)
- Able to be expended; not inexhaustible.
- Designed for a single use; not reusable.
- Not essential or mandatory in order to achieve a goal.
- Regarded as not worth preserving or saving; able to be sacrificed.
expendable (plural expendables)
- An expendable person or object; usually used in the plural.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
WWJTWHBA, WDQJDPY, LDKRCRZA, FHLLEC, HPZTO, PNHE,