Borrowed from Latin ēiaculātus, perfect passive participle of ēiaculor (“hurl, shoot out”), from ē (“out”) + iaculor (“throw, dart”), from iaculum (“a missile, a dart”), from iaciō (“to throw, to hurl”).
ejaculate (third-person singular simple present ejaculates, present participle ejaculating, simple past and past participle ejaculated)
- (transitive) To eject abruptly; to throw out suddenly and swiftly.
- (intransitive) To say abruptly.
- (biology, transitive) To eject or suddenly throw fluid or some other substance from a duct or other body structure.
- (specifically, transitive and intransitive) Of a human being or other mammal: to forcibly eject from the urethra in response to sexual stimulation, in a male, semen; and, in a female, vaginal fluid.
ejaculate (countable and uncountable, plural ejaculates)
- Fluid or some other substance ejected or suddenly thrown from a duct or other body structure; specifically, semen or vaginal fluid ejected by a human being or other mammal during an ejaculation.