- (informal, Britain, Australia, Canada, US) Used as a tag question, to emphasise what goes before or to request that the listener express an opinion about what has been said.
- In isolation, a request for repetition or clarification of what has just been said. Compare what, pardon.
- (Canada) An interjection used to ascertain the continued attention of an individual addressed by the speaker
- Expressing apathy or lack of enthusiasm; meh.
eh (third-person singular simple present ehs, present participle ehing, simple past and past participle ehed)
- To use the interjection eh
- (informal, predicative only) Of mediocre quality; unremarkable.