From French diplomatique, equal to diplomat + -ic.
diplomatic (comparative more diplomatic, superlative most diplomatic)
- Concerning the relationships between the governments of countries.
- Exhibiting diplomacy; exercising tact or courtesy; using discussion to avoid hard feelings, fights or arguments.
- describing a publication of a text which follows a single basic manuscript, but with variants in other manuscripts noted in the critical apparatus
- Relating to diplomatics, or the study of old texts; paleographic.
- The science of diplomas, or the art of deciphering ancient writings and determining their age, authenticity, etc.; paleography.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
XPIK, XGI, YAHUM, IVGWKS, YIDNDNU, LJIQSAY,