dice (countable and uncountable, plural dice or dices)
- (uncountable) Gaming with one or more dice.
- (countable, proscribed by some; standard in British English) A die.
- (uncountable, formerly countable, cooking) That which has been diced.
dice (third-person singular simple present dices, present participle dicing, simple past and past participle diced)
- (intransitive) To play dice.
- (transitive) To cut into small cubes.
- (transitive) To ornament with squares, diamonds, or cubes.
- plural of die