From Latin cuspis (“a point, spear, pointed end”); first used in astrology.
cusp (plural cusps)
- A sharp point or pointed end.
- (figuratively) An important moment when a decision is made that will determine future events.
- (geometry) A point of a curve where the curve is continuous but has no derivative, but such that it has a derivative at every nearby point.
- (architecture) A point made by the intersection of two curved lines or curved structures, a common motif in Gothic architecture.
- (astrology) A boundary between zodiacal signs and houses.
- (dentistry) Any of the pointed parts of a canine tooth or molar.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
URDBQ, NHEQKBE, IBQSRBS, ZORHA, FJIF, EFIYAW,