From French compétence.
competency (countable and uncountable, plural competencies)
- (obsolete) A sufficient supply (of).
- (obsolete) A sustainable income.
- The ability to perform some task; competence.
- (law) Meeting specified qualifications to perform.
- (linguistics) Implicit knowledge of a language’s structure.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
SMLRO, CUD, YKPHL, XNVQI, GQIF, BXPCIOM,