From Middle French collectif, from Latin collēctīvus, from collēctus, past participle of colligō (“I collect”), from com- (“together”) + legō (“I gather”). Compare French collectif.
collective (not comparable)
- formed by gathering or collecting; gathered into a mass, sum, or body; congregated or aggregated
- tending to collect; forming a collection
- having plurality of origin or authority
- (grammar) expressing a collection or aggregate of individuals, by a singular form
- (obsolete) deducing consequences; reasoning; inferring.
collective (plural collectives)
- a farm owned by a collection of people
- (especially in communist countries) one of more farms managed and owned, through the state, by the community
- (grammar) a collective noun or name
- (by extension) a group dedicated to a particular cause or interest
Results 100 Words with the letters COLLECTIVE
There are more words: increase your search size (the gear button) or decrease the word length above.
10 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
9 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
7 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
6 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
5 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
4 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
3 letter words with the letters COLLECTIVE ↑
You can also try words with the phrase COLLECTIVE, words starting with the letters COLLECTIVE, or words ending in the letters COLLECTIVE.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
BFKZE, ZOKF, LOIXJK, TFGXMA, WEU, WCWTU,