From change + -ling.
changeling (plural changelings)
- (mythology) In pre-modern European mythology, an infant that was secretly exchanged for a mother's own baby by an evil creature. (In British, Irish and Scandinavian mythology the exchanged infants were thought to be those of fairies, sprites or trolls; in other places, they were ascribed to witches, devils, or demons.)
- (informal, rare) An infant secretly exchanged with another infant by mistake or by human doing; swapling.
- (science fiction and fantasy) An organism which can change shape to mimic others.
- (obsolete) A simpleton; an idiot.
- (obsolete) One apt to change; a waverer.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
IFX, LOQKJCG, FZEVFXJ, EVH, UNVPO, IOCHHV,