- present participle of blanket
blanketing (plural blanketings)
- (uncountable, countable) Cloth for making blankets.
- (countable) A layer of something that covers like a blanket.
- (uncountable, countable) The act or punishment of tossing in a blanket.
- (nautical, slang) A manoeuvre in which one vessel covers or becalms another with its sails.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
XUOZPZA, MBEC, LCNMKPE, APBTT, EKTVF, BHUXXNP,