From Middle English bynder; equivalent to bind + -er.
binder (plural binders)
- Someone who binds
- Someone who binds books, bookbinder.
- A cover or holder for unbound papers, pages etc.
- Something that is used to bind things together, often referring to the mechanism that accomplishes this for a book.
- (programming) A software mechanism that performs binding.
- A dossier.
- (agriculture) A machine used in harvesting that ties cut stalks of grain into a bundle.
- (chemistry) A chemical or other substance that causes two other substances to form into one.
- (law) A down payment on a piece of real property that secures the payor the right to purchase the property from the payee upon an agreement of terms.
- (chiefly Minnesota) A rubber band.
- Material or clothing used in binding or flattening the breasts.
- (molecular biology) protein binder
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
ENEGWGW, UIDP, CGGY, CVRFE, LIDVVPY, HDDA,