Origin uncertain; perhaps a variant form of balk.
bilk (plural bilks)
- (cribbage) The spoiling of someone's score in the crib.
- (obsolete) A deception, a hoax.
bilk (third-person singular simple present bilks, present participle bilking, simple past and past participle bilked)
- (transitive) To spoil the score of (someone) in cribbage.
- (transitive) To do someone out of their due; to deceive or defraud, to cheat (someone).
- (archaic, transitive) To evade, elude.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
ODBLVDF, MUCSKNP, UMPMEW, MMI, JRUSM, TDUT,