ballooning (not comparable)
- Growing rapidly as a balloon.
- Rising high in the air.
ballooning (countable and uncountable, plural balloonings)
- The act of something that swells or expands.
- The sport or hobby of flying in a balloon.
- The mechanical kiting used by spiders, mites, caterpillars, etc. to travel through the air.
- present participle of balloon
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
TVKXRTA, FWKQOU, XUNB, GYWKHX, OEXF, FRHLBGY,