back + ground
background (not comparable)
- Less important in a scene.
background (countable and uncountable, plural backgrounds)
- One's social heritage, or previous life; what one did in the past.
- A part of the picture that depicts scenery to the rear or behind the main subject; context.
- Information relevant to the current situation about past events; history.
- A less important feature of scenery (as opposed to foreground).
- (computing) The image or color over which a computer's desktop items are shown (e.g. icons or application windows).
- (computing) A type of activity on a computer that is not normally visible to the user.
background (third-person singular simple present backgrounds, present participle backgrounding, simple past and past participle backgrounded)
- To put in a position that is not prominent.
- (journalism) To gather and provide background information (on).
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
YSUG, RBPBAVF, YALZY, FKJGBJPA, FSTY, YVJFHOT,