ambulatory (comparative more ambulatory, superlative most ambulatory)
- Of, relating to, or adapted to walking
- (comparable, medicine) Able to walk about and not bedridden.
- (medicine) Performed on or involving an ambulatory patient or an outpatient.
- Accustomed to move from place to place; not stationary; movable.
- (law) Not yet legally fixed or settled; alterable.
ambulatory (plural ambulatories)
- The round walkway encircling the altar in many cathedrals.
- Any part of a building intended for walking in; a corridor.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
UGPRI, MMFU, EWLGN, AGOIA, IFRG, EWCNOI,