From Latin altus.
- (music) High pitch, of a voice or instrument; especially, the octave above the top line of the treble stave. [from 16th c.]
- (now archaic) A state of excitement, a heightened emotional condition. [from 18th c.]
alt (not comparable)
- Abbreviation of alternate.
- Abbreviation of alternative., especially as a cultural phenomenon seen as being outside the mainstream of its genre.
alt (plural alts)
- Abbreviation of altitude.
- (Internet, gaming) An alternate or secondary character.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
TZWA, ANRJ, QTOS, DGXNY, OTPUZ, KWDBI,