From Latin abstēmius (“abstaining from wine”); from ab, abs (“from”) + tēmus, a root of tēmētum (“intoxicating drink, especially strong mead or wine”) (possibly from Proto-Indo-European *temH- (“dark (referring to the colour of wine)”)) + -ous.
abstemious (comparative more abstemious, superlative most abstemious)
- Refraining from freely consuming food or strong drink; sparing in diet; abstinent, temperate. [From early 17th c.]
- Sparing in the indulgence of the appetite or passions.
- Sparingly used; used with temperance or moderation.
- Marked by, or spent in, abstinence.
- (rare) Promotive of abstemiousness.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
ZCDMZWI, TWMUH, IMWFJ, FEVKWOS, DPGI, ULXLPF,