First attested in 1753 (in the theological sense); attested in 1830 in the political sense. From absolute + -ism after French absolutisme.
absolutism (countable and uncountable, plural absolutisms)
- (theology) Doctrine of preordination; doctrine of absolute decrees; doctrine that God acts in an absolute manner. [First attested in the mid 18 century.]
- (political science) The principles or practice of absolute or arbitrary government; despotism. [First attested in the early 19 century.]
- (philosophy) Belief in a metaphysical absolute; belief in Absolute. [First attested in the late 19 century.]
- Positiveness; the state of being absolute.
- (rare) The characteristic of being absolute in nature or scope; absoluteness.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
MWJBLDQA, JGLZTHMU, VVFCWA, CGLCWPU, ZNZLU, UXMJSVA,