rec (countable and uncountable, plural recs)
- (informal) Abbreviation of recreation.
- (countable, informal) A recommendation or suggestion.
- (countable, informal) A recreation ground.
rec (third-person singular simple present recs, present participle rec'ing, simple past and past participle reced or rec'ed)
- (transitive, informal) To recommend.
- (transitive, informal) To record.
rec (not comparable)
- (informal) Abbreviation of recreational.
Try searching for words with the letters REC, words with the phrase REC, words starting with the letters REC, or words ending in the letters REC.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
ITOWST, OAJ, FGGSA, ZBXSI, VUOIHCA, ZILGUMG,