From Middle English mynisterie, borrowed from Old French menistere, in turn borrowed itself from Latin ministerium; equivalent to minister + -y.
ministry (plural ministries)
- Government department, at the administrative level normally headed by a minister (or equivalent rank, e.g. secretary of state), who holds it as portfolio, especially in a constitutional monarchy, but also as a polity
- The complete body of government ministers (whether or not they are in cabinet) under the leadership of a head of government (such as a prime minister)
- A ministration
- The active practice and education of the minister of a particular religion or faith.
- (Christianity) The clergy of nonapostolic Protestant churches.
- (Christianity) Work of a spiritual or charitable nature.
Try searching for words with the letters MINISTRY, words with the phrase MINISTRY, words starting with the letters MINISTRY, or words ending in the letters MINISTRY.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
FOHQ, MHJY, GWVA, VGHGJO, FTZIFM, NNSY,