- (informal, Britain, Australia, Canada, US) Used as a tag question, to emphasise what goes before or to request that the listener express an opinion about what has been said.
- In isolation, a request for repetition or clarification of what has just been said. Compare what, pardon.
- (Canada) An interjection used to ascertain the continued attention of an individual addressed by the speaker
- Expressing apathy or lack of enthusiasm; meh.
eh (third-person singular simple present ehs, present participle ehing, simple past and past participle ehed)
- To use the interjection eh
- (informal, predicative only) Of mediocre quality; unremarkable.
Try searching for words with the letters EH, words with the phrase EH, words starting with the letters EH, or words ending in the letters EH.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
PUMU, FIC, XDSE, IIVCCL, ATKLLEE, RPDFFMY,