From Middle French dominant.
dominant (plural dominants)
- (music) The fifth major tone of a musical scale (five major steps above the note in question); thus G is the dominant of C, A of D, and so on.
- (music) The triad built on the dominant tone.
- (genetics) A gene that is dominant.
- A species or organism that is dominant.
- (BDSM) The dominating partner in sadomasochistic sexual activity.
dominant (comparative more dominant, superlative most dominant)
- Ruling; governing; prevailing
- Predominant, common, prevalent, of greatest importance.
- (medicine) Designating the follicle which will survive atresia and permit ovulation.
Try searching for words with the letters DOMINANT, words with the phrase DOMINANT, words starting with the letters DOMINANT, or words ending in the letters DOMINANT.
Words… ending with q, starting with q, starting with qa, starting with qo, with two letters, starting with x, starting with j, ending with j,
Some random searches:
HRNOY, ABUCCUN, QOXKAR, MMTZY, JAWBUJ, CGTA,