You should have a game board, 100 letter tiles, a letter bag, and four racks.
- New words may be formed by:
- Adding one or more letters to a word or letters already on the board.
- No tile may be shifted or replaced after it has been played and scored.
Scrabble® is a registered trademark of Hasbro Inc.
- The first word must be placed so that 1 of the tiles is on the star in the center of the board.
- Tiles can only be placed in the same line vertically or horizontally each turn.
- Tiles can be placed so that multiple new words are formed simultaneously using neighboring letters.
- Words cannot be placed if they create an illegal word using neighboring letters.
- Add up the values of all letters in the word, even if some were played on a previous turn.
- 35 bonus points are awarded whenever a player uses all 7 tiles on their rack in a single turn.
Words with Friends® is a registered trademark of Zynga Inc.
- You have 72 hours to play a word. If you exceed this limit, you will lose the game.
- TL stands for Triple Letter value, and will triple the points of that specific letter.
- TW stands for Triple Word count. This will triple the score of your word.
* Letter multipliers are applied before considering word multipliers.
WordFeud® is a registered trademark of hbwares Inc.
Results Find Words for Scrabble and Words with Friends!
Borrowing from Portuguese ani or Spanish aní, both from Old Tupi any.
ani (plural anis)
- A bird of the genus Crotophaga in the cuckoo family.
- plural of anus